Most of the following common skin problems can be cured or dramatically improved in a short time using our products..
Below is a summary of a few common types of rashes and skin disorders for which we can provide relief. If your concern is not listed or you wish to ask about your case specifically, contact David to find out more information.
Babies, Toddlers and Children
Some common rashes (just a few things we treat out of many)
- Baby Nappy Rash
- Childhood face and body eczema (atopic dermatitis)
- Other child rashes and face rashes
- Psoriaisis, dermatitis and scaly scalp problems such as sebbhorrheic dermatitis,
- Rosacea acne
- Icthyosis: dry, scaly skin
- Keratosis Pilaris (KP), which appears as lots of tiny raised bumps of the sweat glands in the skin. Much easier to clear before the age of 21 years old.
Teenage to Adult Years
Breast Rashes for Adults, especially in warm climates.
- Cracked, dry and bleeding hands due to dermatitis. Often caused by work such as brick laying, carpentry, or car repairs or when hands are washed frequently.
- Icthyosis: teenage dry skin that gets scaly and a crocodile appearance. We can solve this problem for you very quickly.
Adult Body Rashes (a few of the many we have treated successfully)
- Breast Rash Cream - relieves the painful, raw rash under the breast rapidly and is unlike any other product. Formulated just for this problem.
- Breastfeeding Mothers Nipple Cream - specially formulated with the highest purity, highest protection, highest safety ingredients, this cream is immediate soothing. Contains the purest extract from wool fat produced from pasture-grazed sheep with no pesticides used. No Presevatives, no taste, no smell, non-staining and easy to use as often as you like.
Genital and Anal Rashes
- Tinea of the Feet (tinea pedis) - Also known as Athlete's Foot. Our tinea cream is a very potent product which works very effectively when used as directed..